This is a tool to deploy a REST API to run queries on and visualize NIDM turtle objects. Queries can be found in the nidm-query, repo, along with a nidm viewer. This API is under development, and please submit issues and requests to the nidm-api repo.
Why do I want to use this?¶
The tool currently implements returning basic json from a query against a ttl (turtle) file. The following will be developed:
- interactive interfaces for creating new queries
- returning interactive graphs (d3, neo4j)
- functions to search / filter queries
- returning more data types
- validation of query data structures